For general inquiries about the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Higher Education Leadership (HED) concentration is designed for experienced professionals in higher education environments interested in leading and managing various aspects of colleges and universities, state higher education agencies, foundations, and related associations.
- Priority Deadline for Fall 2022 Applications WITH a Graduate Assistantship - February 1, 2022
- SAHE Graduate Assistantship Insight Days (On-Site, Face-to-Face) - February 10-11, 2022
- SAHE Graduate Assistantship Insight Days (Virtual) - February 13-16, 2022
- Regular Deadline for Fall 2022 Applications - March 1, 2022
Applications received between March 1 and August 2, 2022 may still be considered for Fall 2022 based on availability of Graduate Assistantships still vacant after the initial interviews (if applicable) and/or space remaining in the cohort at the time of application.
To be eligible for admission to the program, the applicant must hold a master’s degree from an accredited institution, meet the basic requirements specified for graduate students at Mississippi State University, and demonstrate academic proficiency based on the following indicators.
- Grade point average (GPA) of 3.40 on a 4.00 scale on previous graduate degree(s);
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Statement of purpose;
- Evidence of three years of Higher Education work experience;
- Resume; and
For additional information concerning application procedures, Graduate Assistantships, and our annual visit days for prospective graduate students (GA Insight Days), please visit SA Insight Days.