For general inquiries about the program, please contact email@example.com.
The program for the Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Educational Leadership prepares students for positions of leadership and administration in educational organizations spanning P-12 and higher education environments.
Program candidates in the Student Affairs & Higher Education (SAHE) concentration are prepared for careers in higher education management, administration, and leadership with a particular emphasis on the college student experience and services related to supporting college student success.
- Priority Deadline for Fall 2022 Applications WITH a Graduate Assistantship - February 1, 2022
- SAHE Graduate Assistantship Insight Days (On-Site, Face-to-Face) - February 10-11, 2022
- SAHE Graduate Assistantship Insight Days (Virtual) - February 13-16, 2022
- Regular Deadline for Fall 2022 Applications - March 1, 2022
Applications received between March 1 and August 2, 2022 may still be considered for Fall 2022 based on availability of Graduate Assistantships still vacant after the initial interviews (if applicable) and/or space remaining in the cohort at the time of application.
To be eligible for admission to the program, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, meet the basic requirements specified for graduate students at Mississippi State University, and demonstrate academic proficiency based on the following indicators.
- Grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a scale 4.00 on the last half of the bachelor’s degree;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Statement of purpose;
- Current resume; and
- Interview may be requested by the Admissions Committee