- Office of Admissions and Scholarships
- Center for America's Veterans
- Office of the Graduate School - additional funding opportunities
For application deadlines, please consult the Graduate School’s calendar.
For Graduate School Admissions Information, please visit Graduate School Admissions.
How to Apply
The Graduate School handles the admissions process for graduate programs at Mississippi State University. The first step of the application process is to apply to the Graduate School. A link to the Graduate School application is below, but you will find the application on the Graduate School site, as well. There you will also find several helpful links to further guide you through the process.
Please note that most programs have additional requirements that are set by the College in which your desired degree is housed. After completing a Graduate School Application, applicants must then apply to an individual program. The Graduate School Application will guide you through this process.
To have a completed application for a particular program, the following items must be submitted:
- Graduate School Application
- Program Application
- GRE Scores from ETS to the Graduate School (if applicable)
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS Language Proficiency Exams (if international student)